After the successful launch of 5 of its affordable housing projects, Signature Global brings to you yet again a reason of joy of living in the lap of nature near Aravali Hills. Project Designed by Hafeez Contractor.
|Sector-36 (Sternal Buildcon Pvt. Ltd.); Licence No. – 14/2016 dated 26-09-2016;Village- Dhunela, Sohna,Dist. Gurgaon|
|AREA PER UNIT- SECTOR 36 SOHNA|
|TYPES OF UNIT FOR SALES||Size||NO. OF UNITS||CARPET AREA IN Mtr||CARPET AREA in Sqft||CARPET AREA COST @3600/sq.ft.||BALCONY AREA IN Mtr||BALCONY AREA IN SQ. FT.||BALCONY AREA COST @500/sq.ft.||TOTAL COST||APPLICATION MONEY (5%)||ALLOTMENT (20%)|
If you’re a nature lover who prefers to return home to a calm neighbourhood and a fresher environment, you will find living on South of Gurugram a lot more invigorating than living in Gurugram, because:
- South of Gurgoan is home to Damdama Lake– one of Haryana’s largest natural lakes –and an environmentally protected zone.
- South of Gurugram is flanked by Aravali Mountains– one of the world’s oldest mountain ranges – and also an environmentally protected zone.
- South of Gurugram is popular for its hot sulphur springs – known for their medicinal properties. The springs are located at the foot of a rock, and are capped by a dome believed to have been built in the 14th century, though they are believed to date back to the times of the Pandavas.
- It will always have a green cover of more than 2600 acres.
- Wider and better roads
- A sequential, more organized development of housing and commercial projects
- More schools and hospitals near residential areas
- A 2 km elevated road towards Badshahpur Market
- An 8-km long, 60-meter wide sector road from Golf Course Extension Road (Gurugram) to Sector 5, Sohna
- A 6-lane, 90-meter wide South of Gurugram – with National Highway status
- 2 clover-leaf junctions on the KMP Expressway to further enhance accessibility
- A Disney Park
- A 1700-acre Industrial Model Township (IMT) – 3 times the size of IMT Manesar –between Sohna and KMP Expressway
- 3 Theme Hubs
- i. Leisure Hub
- ii. Sports Hub
- iii. Leather Hub
- The world’s 2ndlargest Gold Refinery by MMTC
- 6,110 hectares (15,725 acres) of world-class development
- 5000 Acres of planned residential and commercial development in over 20 Sectors along with 2600 acres of open green spaces
- Keystone Knowledge Park and Biotech SEZ for the Pharmaceutical industry (on the Sohna-Palwal Road)